Trip Date: Friday, September 8, 2017
Experience a unique opportunity to view the Lake Erie Island region’s Lighthouses & Islands from onboard the Jet Express. Our voyage (weather depending) will provide you with a narrated tour of the area’s most famous and interesting points of interest, including: the Marblehead Lighthouse, Pelee Island Lighthouse, Rattlesnake Island Light, Green Island Light, South Bass Island Light and the West Sister Lighthouse. Enjoy the island views as we cruise past the islands of Mouse, Starve, Kelleys, Middle, Pelee, Hen, Chick, North Bass, Middle Bass, South Bass, Ballast, Sugar, Rattlesnake, Green and West Sister. Trip includes coffee & pastries onboard, free time for lunch, sightseeing and relaxation at Put-in-Bay on your own.
- Depart Port Clinton: 9:00 am
- Island/Lighthouse Cruise: 9:00 am – noon
- Free time at Put-in-Bay: Noon – 3:00 pm
- Island/Lighthouse Cruise: 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Arrive Port Clinton: 4:30 pm
If you cancel your reservation up to:
- 30 days of the trip – 100% refundable
- 15 days of the trip – 50% refundable
- 3 days of the trip – 25% refundable
Refunds: No refunds are available within 3 days of the trip. However, reservations may be transferred to another individual within 3 days of the trip.
Inclement Weather: Tickets are purchased at the risk of inclement weather. Refunds are not available, unless the Jet Express cancels the trip.
Trip Cancellation: Any trip cancelled by the Jet Express, for any reason, will be fully refundable.