Trip Date: Monday, June 27, 2016
Board the Jet Express in Port Clinton and celebrate Independence Day a little bit early and in great style! We will whisk you away to the Portofino Restaurant on the waterfront in historic Wyandotte, MI. Enjoy an old-fashioned picnic BBQ dinner featuring ribs & chicken, hamburgers, Italian sausage and corn on the cob with all the “fixins.” Following dinner, we will re-board the Jet Express and speed off to the Ford Fireworks show, dropping anchor to enjoy the display which launches from several barges in the Detroit River. Billed as one of the largest fireworks display in North America, you won’t soon forget this spectacular exhibit of lights, colors and sounds! For more information, visit theparade.org.
- Round trip Jet Express transportation
- BBQ Dinner at the Portofino Waterfront Restaurant
- On-the-water seats aboard the Jet Express for the 58th Annual Fireworks Display
- Cash Bar and snacks available onboard the Jet Express
- Depart Port Clinton: 5:00 pm
- Depart Put-in-Bay: 5:30 pm
- Arrive at Portofino Restaurant: 7:15 pm
- Depart Portofino Restaurant: 8:30 pm
- Arrive at Detroit: 9:00 pm
- Arrive at Port Clinton: 1:30 am
If you cancel your reservation up to:
- 30 days of the trip – 100% refundable
- 15 days of the trip – 50% refundable
- 3 days of the trip – 25% refundable
Refunds: No refunds are available within 3 days of the trip. However, reservations may be transferred to another individual within 3 days of the trip.
Inclement Weather: Tickets are purchased at the risk of inclement weather. Refunds are not available, unless the Jet Express cancels the trip.
Trip Cancellation: Any trip cancelled by the Jet Express, for any reason, will be fully refundable.